|12/1/2019||Click HERE to register||FREE - Sponsored by GOLDEN PASS LNG|
This seminar is primarily for those who are new to starting a business. The topics range from your preparedness to go into business, legal requirements, and other basic functions in operating a business. Some of the major topics that will be discussed are:
* Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
* What are the legal requirements to operate a business in Texas?
* What are the various taxes you need to be aware of as an entrepreneur?
* What type of entity should I form? (corporation, sole proprietorship, LLC, etc)
* Am I qualified for a loan to start my business?
This class is sponsored through a generous donation from Golden Pass LNG
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Lamar State College Port Arthur - SBDC at 409.984.6531 for accommodations, or if you have questions about this seminar.